Friday, October 10, 2008

Bryce-A-Roni












My buddy Bryce game me some crap about not posting as often as I should. I took my camera to school and snapped a few pics of what I've been drawing lately. Happy Bryce?

I've been having a lot of trouble getting the WHOLE figure down on the page. I'm not really sweating it though. I feel like my slowing down and appreciating the model has made me...well...slower! But I am recording what I see more accurately now. And each week I'm getting a bit more down on the page than last week.

I think it's really a matter of editing...and elaborating...and choosing. So at this point I need to learn how to do these things. The more I practice them, the faster I'll get.

BTW, while you're at it check out Bryce's awesome blog here.

3 comments:

Bryce Cook said...

SEE! Now that's what i'm talkin' about. Love to see the stuff and the changes. Your new stuff is definitely a progress revelation.

Anonymous said...

Great looking figures Graham. The work you've done on the clothing really stands out.

If you want to get the full figure - make it quick! Spend only the first few minutes on it - then go on to fleshing out those areas that are the most interesting - isn't Lisa beating that into you?

Tyler Jacobson said...

Bryce, get off Graham's Case. Star Trek Uno sucks