Thursday, October 18, 2007

Huge Drawing Update!

I finally got around to shooting my drawing board. This is from the summer semester as well as halfway into the current one. I was going to try to organize them by class...eh! I got too much homework ta do!

Some of them came out kind of blurry because of the camera I was using. I'll try to fix that, but in the meantime if you want a closer look at any particular one let me know.

Some of them are from my clothed figure drawing class...and some are from my Drawing for animation class which consist of very fast poses, mostly around 3 to 5 minutes. Anyways, enjoy!












































2 comments:

Trung said...

awesome stuff Graham! I really like the creature sketches you got going.

Anonymous said...

DAMN IT GRAHAM! Why didn't you tell me that you posted!

AND WHY didn't you show me these drawings? What is my opinion not as good as ICYHOT?!!!.....jerk.

Well the drawings are great. You've come a long way man. Your creatures are by far your strongest, but your people have come a long way.