Monday, January 16, 2006

IPod TP holder a little late for xmas...

So, I went to MacWorld last week. I got in free so I decided ta go even thought I don't own a mac. Man, was it silly. A whole expo of useless ipod crap. Here' my favore though. A combo ipod/tp holder. I know I want one...



Also, I've posted a few of my animations from school on my website. Just click on the links and they should download to your computer. The final animation has a little error with black bars flying across the screen (you'll see it) which I should be able to fix when I go back and scan the drawings in. Nothing amazing, but you can see how I'm improving just between last semester and now.

http://grosscartoons.org/T&GPics/


BTW, the final project movie was probably over 500 individual drawings. Here's what the final stack of movies looks like...




No comments: