Sunday, August 07, 2005

Essay on Durer...

This is an essay I just wrote on Albrecht Durer for my Aesthetics and the Renissance class. I never had much of an appreciation of Renissance art until taking this class. Guess I saw it all as portrayals of the same religious icons over and over...but I don't know...the class kind of kindled a new respect for some for these guys that I would have never given a second thought...

Anyways, I'm posting the essay in it's entirety. Feel free to reference it if you want, but please give me credit where credit is due...

If you would like a copy of the word document, complete with pics, e-mail me and I'll send it over to ya...

EDIT: 3/18/09 --> I've noticed a lot of traffic coming to this post lately. I'm taking it down because I have a feeling some people might be looking to use it to cheat on their school work. Since my mom was an english teacher for about 30 years, the thought of this really really bugs me. Sorry :(

No comments: